Tuesday, May 20, 2014

For the Sake of Past and Future

Deluded view makes us see nothing but fire,
where in this world should I take a refuge?

In the pain and agony I cry,
within this sorrow I call only Your name.

The Most High,
The Thousand Winds that all-embracing,
I beseech You, stay with me and hear me...

The hands that means for salvation,
the eyes that looked upon misery,
You who aren't differ with the Triple Gems,
in The Highest Refuge do I surrender my live.

The love that should be one and united,
has been torn between two whom I care.
Many things we don't understand,
and misunderstanding breeds hatred.

On Your hand do I surrender this pain,
In your salvation act I put my faith...

The memories that haunting like shadows,
crying of the past echoing in mind only.
Even though they don't exist anymore,
but like a dream they bring vivid sufferings.

On Your hand do I surrender this pain,
In your salvation act I put my faith...

Thus the verse has been spoken,
before the tears exhausted,
let me rest in Your embrace...

Om Mani Padme Hum

No comments: