Friday, August 23, 2013

Wind of Magic

Under this sky, the miracle of meeting you
For sure was decided a long time ago.

Yes, even in the nights I held my knee alone,
If we could look at each other like that, it would change into my strength.

In order to not let the fingertip I hold go,
Let's walk together forever the path that starts today.
Taking a ride in the time wind, let's cross the heaven,
Somewhere in the rainbow that leads to the door of the dreams.

Hey, do you remember our first and short kiss?
This frozen heart started to speed up.

I feel tomorrow we can be happy.
Let's being a trip holding our hands filled of love.

The wind gathers meetings, splits and unreachable feelings,
And take them kindly, it's a magic.

Now, I believe destiny exists.
Taking a ride in the time wind, let's cross the heaven,
Somewhere in the rainbow that leads to the door of the dreams.

Original title : Kaze no Mahou
By : Ottou Fumi

No comments: