Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Again

By : Yui

Though we should have been chasing the continuation of our dream
We trip over people on this narrow, winding road

Saying, "This is just like back then," doesn't mean I want to go back
I'm searching for the sky we lost
I want you to understand
So stop making a sad face like you're the victim

Your sins don't end with tears - you will carry them in suffering forever
Who are you waiting for, in this labyrinth of emotions with no seeable exit?
I want to spit out the words more honestly, like writing in a blank notebook
What are you wanting to escape from... this thing called reality?

It seems you've forgotten, in the middle of this night, that we're living to make our wish come true
We won't be able to take it safe... because we have no place to go back to
You still have too long a life left to erase those feelings completely, don't you think? (I'm on the way)
It takes me back, even pain like this is a welcome feeling

I really need to apologize, don't I? Ah, I'm sorry
I've made you worry because I couldn't say it right

I carried everything back then, and I'll carry everything tomorrow
I'm not going to make an order of them or anything
I want you to understand, so I quietly closed my eyes
And was able to see even things I didn't want to see

Which of those worthless rumors did I hear first?
We're friends after meeting just twice? Stop telling lies
It burns inside my body like my heart is red with irritation
Does it really give you hope? ...This thing called reality

I'm wanting to scream that we're living to make our wish come true - can you hear it?
We won't be able to take it safe, because we have no place to go back to
I'm always grateful for your kindness, that's why I want to be strong (I'm on the way)
I'll welcome friend or foe for the sake of moving forward

How exactly will you open the next door? What do you think??
You can't take it back now - the story has begun
Open your eyes, open your eyes

You still have too long a life left to erase these feelings completely, don't you think?
I want to redo the things I left undone,
So let's go, one more time!

I'm wanting to scream that we're living to make our wish come true - can you hear it?
We won't be able to take it safe, because we have no place to go back to
I'm always grateful for your kindness, that's why I want to be strong (I'm on the way)
It takes me back, even pain like this is a welcome feeling

No comments: