Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Melody in the Sky

By Hatsune Miku

A raindrop fell from the gray sky, and now it ran into my heart
Because of this high, black-painted wall, I can't even see the light
This town suddenly had lost its colors, but nobody even noticed it
The clock starts ticking, I also start moving. I'll forget even this pain and flow away

"Why do I keep living, forcing myself to smile like this?"

No matter how much I run after it, the everyday that we can't see ahead, just goes farther
I want to get hold of it, within the darkness, I'll be searching for that one light
In this blue-colored sky, I'll first raise up this melody
The wind will play a tune, wrap me up with embrace, and take me to tomorrow

Inside my headphones, I can hear a scream. Now, it pierces through me
I don't want to say anything, I don't want to hear anything. Where am I? Let me hear your voice

Searching for broken words, I got lost in this town, while I was barefoot

"No matter how much tears would flow, a new morning will go around you"
Although I repeat it like a chant, a usual morning will just go around me
I break down this wall, seize with my hands, and I'll see again the dream I wished for
Now I'm going to get back this new morning, and, someday I'll launch it in the sky

No matter how much I run after it, the everyday that we can't see ahead, just goes farther
I want to get hold of it, within the darkness, I'll be searching for that one light
In this blue-colored sky, I'll first raise up this melody
The wind will play a tune, wrap me up with embrace, and take me to tomorrow

No comments: