Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Hologram

By : Nico Touches the Walls

I'm being invited by a pure-white scene.
I'm going to a yet-unseen world.

When I was a child, I wandered
Under the gray sky
With a different map each day, so many dreams ran together,
I wondered if someday 
I would make it beyond that cloud
Even though I was only taking these small steps
The falling raindrops
Persisted an irregular reflection
As though seeing into my heart
Wounded for acting strong

The rays of light crisscross
Going forever
without saying where they're headed.
My eyes are being burned by a fleeting afterimage
That's why I have to go to this yet-unseen world.

By posting black-and-white stickers
We unconsciously covered up our important things
A hologram called "dream" which was more beautiful than
Jewelstones, flowers, and the light of the stars,
And its buzzing

The scene which was painted by
Being forced out and opposing
Chagrin and loneliness
Are now blown off like bubbles

If I stumble on the straight road
And my scab tears off
I'll definitely become stronger than I currently am
I'm being invited by a pure-white scene
I'm going to a yet-unseen world.

Whenever I tremble at the shadow of tomorrow
In front of the misty sky, a rainbow-colored light
Calls at me from far away

The afternoon after a rainfall
The beams of light spread
Pouring out in bunches
The infinite gradations are mixing together
No matter where I am, under this sky
I'll surely arrive at that yet-unseen world.

No comments: