Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Plan for This Blog

Recently I've been thinking about changing all of my blog contents to english...

The positive point would be :
- My blog can be read by more people
- Practicing my english as well

And the negative one :
- Indonesian people who don't understand english can't read my blog

Considering the purpose of my blog; to inspire as much people as possible; I prefer to change my blog language. But I can't inspire a few minorities again (the Indonesian people who don't understand english... ^^). There are two quotes considering my plans about this :
- Inspire as many people as possible
- How can I inspire bigger people if I can't inspire little people

So, any idea what should I do?
Should I change this blog language, or not?
Or else, should I create another blog in english?

No comments: