Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Tomorrow

I made this Naruto doujin for someone who request me... Enjoy!!! ^^
Disclaimer : Masashi Kishimoto


------------------------------

"Sasuke, I love you with all of my heart! Don't leave! Or I will scream!!!"
"You're really annoying Sakura... Thank you..."

Huh? Why should I dream about that past? It's been a while since that incident... Since Sasuke leave this village... Really, tomorrow The Hawk will attack the village... At least according to the message left by the Akatsuki. I wonder what Sasuke is thinking right now... Does he still have any remnant to this village? Argh, my head wanna blow up... We, the Team Seven, always think about him... Even Sai, who never met him also share the same feeling... Now I cannot sleep again... better I take a walk until morning break.

Hey, even if I'm not intending to go here, but unconsciously I arrived here... the place where I last see Sasuke... The night breeze reach unto my bones, make me feeling numb. I'm sitting in this cold chair. I cannot thinking about anything... For a while I realize that I'm not alone... someone is here with me... "Naruto? Why are you still here?"
"I think the reason is just the same as you..."
"thinking about tomorrow?"
"Yeah..."
"........."

We are sitting in silence... I cannot find any word to be said... and so Naruto... Well, just let it be. Just for a while, we still can feel temporary peace... Even Naruto suddenly become quite when being put in this kind of situation... "Naruto, it's already late... We'd better have a rest..."
"........." He still stay silence...
"Naruto, tomorrow we will face Sasuke. We have to prepare ourself..."
"I feel tired... really tired..."
"If that so, you can stay at my house. C'mon!"

So, we walk to my house. The night air seems really cold... blended with unspeakable sadness and sorrow, we continue walking as if we are trying to avoid our own heart.
"Naruto, you can sleep at my sofa..."
"........., Thanks. I must have really troubling you..."
"No, not at all... in this kind of situation, I have to be accompanied, so I can be relieved from the pressure..."
"I'm sorry..."
"For what?"
"I can't fulfill my promise to you... I can't bring Sasuke back to Konoha"
Without any doubt, I embrace Naruto in my hands. "You've done much for me... It's enough..."
I can't afford it anymore... I shed my tears... and so Naruto... Both of us cry like a newborn baby... Still, we have to face another tomorrow, whatever it will be...

No comments: